Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Joys of Toddlerhood

Olivia turned 14 months last week and is such a bubble of sweetness and energy. She understands both a little Spanish and English and her favorite new word to say is "hola". She's walking like crazy now and is into everything!! She loves to imitate Chris and I and we often see her walking around the house holding one of her toys up to ear saying "holaaaaaaaaaaa" and that's about all of the conversation we understand.

A fun new place to play!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So happy that daddy is home from work!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yep, we already have her trained...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our sweet friend Noelia
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sharing a milkshake
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've recently found my deodorant in the toilet and the tv remote in the diaper bag... oh the joys of toddlerhood!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. Hi Erin. I just sent an email last night saying that I couldn't find your blog . . . Found you! This is a great way to keep folks updated! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah I'm so glad you found us! Looking forward to keeping up to date with your family as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanted to say Hi. I enjoy seeing all the pics, Hope you have a great day. Logan and Tyler say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for coming by my blog! I'm excited to read about your life in Bolivia! I also love reading about others with the same passion - orphans. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noelia! The picture of you and Olivia sharing a smoothie is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pics and blog. It is so good to keep pace with your family's activities. Love you
    all! PS Thanks for the improv theatre :)

    Gramma

    ReplyDelete